Pakistani Chicken Pasta Recipe
1. Chicken breast, cubed (1pound)
2. pasta (1 package about 16 ounces)
3. cooking oil (as needed)
4. salt (1tsp or to taste)
5. cottage cheese (1 package about 16 ounces)
6. sour cream (1/3c)
7. tomato sauce (3cans about 8 ounces)
8. chopped green onion (1/2c)
9. diced capsicum or green bell pepper (1tbsp)
10. cream cheese (1 package about 8 ounces)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a large pot, heat water in it and salt and 1 tablespoon of oil in it. Keep it to boil. As the water starts boiling then cook pasta in it until it gets soft and then drain it.
2. Take a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoon of oil in it. Fry the chicken cubes in it for about 2 minutes. Add 1 can of tomato sauce in it, mix it for a minute and then add sour cream and 2 cans of tomato sauce in it. Mix it until it gets heated properly. Now take off the pan from heat.
3. Now heat the oven to 350 degrees f. Take a baking pan of 9*13 inches, grease it and then spread the layer of drained pasta in it and then layer of cottage and the cream cheese.
4. Then pour the tomato sauce mixture over it and sprinkle green onion and green bell pepper over it.
5. Now place the baking pan in oven and bake it for about 35 to 40 minutes. Take out the pan from oven and keep it for about 10 to 15 minutes and then serve it.